Coffee, one of the most popular aromatic beverages, is made from the roasted and roasted beans of the evergreen tropical coffee plant from Africa. It is one of the three most popular drinks among the common people besides water and tea. Its great popularity is mainly due to its tonic effect from the caffeine that is abundant in it.
The coffee tree grows at an altitude between 2000 and 6500 feet because it needs a lot of water in addition to its need for shade. Latin America, the Arabian Peninsula, East Africa and Asia are good places to grow and grow coffee.
It should be noted that Brazil is the largest country in the world in terms of coffee production where the result reaches more than a third of the world production estimated at 37% of it, Vietnam and -next to it, and second. while, at 17% of world production.
More than 2 cups of coffee are consumed per day worldwide. A large number are called “coffee,” but there are different types. It’s not just Arabic coffee or Turkish coffee. However, there are many types that can be listed under the name “coffee” that appeals to millions of people. Therefore, to meet the needs of coffee lovers, we will dedicate this article to highlight and find out the most famous international coffee brands.
Espresso still remains the most favorite coffee all over the world in 2023. Espresso is a concentrated, strong and bitter type of coffee, usually made in a demi-cup, i.e. half a cup or demi-cup. The birthplace of espresso is Italy, and a man named Luigi Bezzera from Milan, Italy, is credited for the invention.
Espresso is just two main ingredients, 100% fine coffee beans and hot water. Espresso means “coffee under pressure” referring to water that is pushed under high pressure over the ground coffee beans.
- Boasting a stronger texture compared to other coffee brands and a darker color
- One of the world’s most iconic coffee brands. It is useful for making many other types of coffee such as Americano, Cappuccino, Macchiato and others.
One of the types of Italian coffee appeared in the 17th century. It was named because of its color which recalls the color of the Capuchin nuns’ robes.
Cappuccino is the result of a mixture of espresso and milk and the resulting milk is decorated with cocoa powder and can add sugar if desired. This type of coffee is rich in caffeine and antioxidants that protect the body from Alzheimer’s disease, for example, in addition to a good percentage of calcium.
Cappuccino is a traditional drink in Europe and North America. Cappuccino is usually drunk in the morning with pastries in particular.
Americano or Caffe Americano, which means “American Coffee”, is the best drink for coffee lovers who want a rich and complete coffee without cream or milk. To prepare a Caffè Americano, espresso is first brewed, then hot water is added to achieve the same taste.
Recently, the concept of “iced americano” has appeared especially in hot climates where iced americano has a great taste that coffee lovers want to feel refreshed. Coffee and milk
- One of the most sought after types of coffee in the world.
- Espresso is made with whole or skim milk which can be replaced with soy, coconut or oat. It is similar to cappuccino but there are some differences related to the amount of milk used in its preparation.
- Serve hot and can often be accompanied by cold milk and ice cream. Rich in calcium and minerals in addition to caffeine like other types of coffee.
- It is named after the port of Mokha in Yemen, the most famous port through which Yemeni coffee is exported to all parts of the world. It is also called “Mokha Coffee”.
- It’s just espresso mixed with chocolate powder with a little milk or cream. Mocha is characterized by the natural flavor of chocolate
- Caffe Mocha is great for coffee and chocolate lovers.
One of the most sought after coffees in Europe. The origin of the cortado goes back to Spain since it was transferred to other parts of the world.
It is a mixture of espresso powder and hot milk. Serve hot and can be prepared with cold milk and ice.
Milk makes it rich in calcium
- It is a stimulating drink infused with cardamom
- The color of Arabica coffee ranges from blond to black to brown depending on the degree of roasting.
- It is popular in the Arabian Peninsula, Iraq, the Levant and Egypt. Special for its bitter taste and no sugar.
- It was listed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2015.